Obtaining funds for worthwhile community projects can be a long, complicated process. Many organizations find they need a professional, targeted effort to fulfill that goal. Triad Associates help their clients navigate through the maze of paperwork and cut through the red tape, securing funding for valuable community and economic development initiatives. They help their clients from concept through implementation – determining their needs, helping them develop a sound strategic plan, and identifying the resources to put that plan into action. Triad Associates understand the priorities of local, state, and federal initiatives, and specialize in obtaining outstanding resources to support worthy projects.
- Grant Writing and Administration
- Economic Development Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Urban Planning and Project Implementation
- Market and Economic Feasibility Studies
- Community Development Programs
- Affordable Housing and Rehabilitation Strategies
- Business Improvement Districts
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Marketing and Real Estate Development
- Commercial and Residential Relocation and Acquisition
- Redevelopment Services
Michael Zumpino, President
Michael Zumpino co-founded Triad Associates in 1978. Over the years, we have helped more than 120 communities along the East Coast and the U.S. Virgin Islands plan, fund, and implement successful community and economic development projects. Salmon Ventures, Ltd. works closely with and promotes the services of this results-oriented and client-focused consulting firm.
For more information: www.triadincorporated.com